- Book a Saddle Fitting
Amerigo Soft Grease 500 ml
- Large 500 ml bottle
- The Amerigo Soft Grease is used for the maintenance and conditioning of leather saddles and accessories.
- If used regularly it creates a natural barrier against sweat and dampness, the main cause of leather deterioration.
- It contains protective moisturisers which help to maintain the condition of the leather.
- Application recommended before initial use.
- Regular application of the oil (every 8-12 weeks) will help to maintain the suppleness of the leather.
The Amerigo Soft Grease 500 ml helps to nourish and make the leather supple without the loss of strength.
It has been specially formulated for all Amerigo leatherwork, whether it’s bridles, saddles or martingales and breastplates.
You spend a lot of money buying your horse some nice tack.
The last thing you want is for it to break or snap because you haven’t been looking after it properly!
How often do you clean your tack…if at all haha?
You’ve spent good money on tack so make sure you look after it!
You don’t need to spend hours scrubbing away to achieve nice soft and supple tack.
Just apply the Soft Grease to any of your Amerigo leather products on a damp sponge and rub the leather with a cloth or soft brush, making the leather shine and removing possible white soap residue.
Here’s a handy tip for cleaning your tack!
Wipe your tack down with a cloth or sponge that you have rinsed hot water out of.
Try to lightly dampen the leather rather than soaking it so you don’t damage the leather.
Then you can apply the leather soap with another clean cloth or sponge.
By cleaning your tack this way you’ll remove any dirt from the leather before applying the leather soap.
If you just apply the oil straight onto the tack then you are rubbing the dirt and grease into the leather and increasing the likelihood of it breaking or snapping prematurely.
If used regularly it creates a natural barrier against sweat and dampness, the main cause of leather deterioration.
The Amerigo Soft Grease 500 ml contains protective moisturisers which help to maintain the condition of the leather.
If you’ve got an Amerigo saddle and you want to take good care of it then as well as the leather care range you’re going to need an Amerigo Saddle Cover