- Book a Saddle Fitting
CAVALOR Gastro 8 Paste 15 Tubes Box
An oral paste used to help horses with stomach and digestive issues. The perfect partner for travel or stressful situations. Gastro 8 paste works in harmony with the body to aid prevention and assist recovery.
- Cavalor Gastro 8 paste should be used before travel and during stressful situations which does not stop product of stomach acid, but aids protection of the digestive system.
- Treatment of equine gastric ulcers involves either inhibiting gastric acid secretion, neutralising the acid produced or protecting the squamous mucus from exposure to acid.
- CAVALOR Gastro 8 paste provides the nutritional tools to neutralise acid production and stimulate regeneration. It also protects the stomach mucus on different levels using different nutritional approaches (as most Cavalor products do).
- It can be administered directly into the mouth or added to feed if preferred. The product is ideal for horses suffering from poor appetite due to gastric irritation.
- Paste may be followed up by a course of Cavalor Gastro 8 powder or they can continue to be used for a longer period (1 tube per day) as required.
Contains nucleotides, bioflavonoids, herbs and vitamin U.
- Days 1 to 5: 2 tubes per day
- Days 6 to 10: 1 tube per day
Afterward continue to follow up with powder.