- Book a Saddle Fitting
Cavalor Star Shine Spray
£18.00 – £52.00
- Considerably superior to other products on the market, using only the best quality silicone.
- Are you noticing your horse’s manes and tails need more and more products to keep them looking and feeling nice?
- Poor quality ingredients in the cause but not here!
- The dazzling effect is reinforced when Cavalor Star Shine is applied on the tail directly after washing with Cavalor Equi Wash.
- Shake Cavalor Star Shine gently before use. Apply Cavalor Star Shine to the coat of the horse. Rub with a cloth.
The Cavalor Star Shine Spray gives a brightening gleam to your horse’s coat and makes it appear as a real “star” on the show circuit.
It’s considerably superior to other products on the market, using only the best quality silicone.
Are you noticing that your horse’s manes and tails need more and more products to keep them looking and feeling nice?
Well, that’s because of the poor quality ingredients.
Cavalor Star Shine Spray is a long-lasting hair conditioner with a unique and pleasant aroma.
Which you’ll just fall in love with!
The horse’s tail and mane can be expected to remain tangle-free for a week.
As disentangler: Apply Cavalor Star Shine with the atomiser on the mane and tail of the horse.
After a few minutes, the tail can be combed without any problem.
To make your horse shine: Shake Cavalor Star Shine gently before use. Apply to the coat of the horse. Rub with a cloth.
First, wash the tail with Cavalor Equiwash.
Then spray Cavalor Star Shine on the horse’s tail.
You can also apply Cavalor Star Shine not only on the mane and tail but also to use it to create a shiny hair coat.
However, when you are riding the horses, we do not recommend spraying Cavalor Star Shine on the part of the hair coat where the saddle will be.
But please keep in mind that a mane/tail product without any form of silicone is unlikely to work properly.
Also, the Cavalor Star Shine is available as a 2000ml top-up packet.
If you’d like to find out more about this product then click HERE
There you can view some of the studies and key ingredients.
500 ml, 2000 ml