- Book a Saddle Fitting
Equipe Microfibre Jumping Saddlecloth
- WHITE WITH SILVER PIPING & RED LOGO
- Saddlecloth with double Equipe logo
- Size: Full
- Jumping saddlecloth made from cotton and polyester
- Moisture-wicking padding.
- Natural coloured Microfibre lining that is durable with a reinforced trim around the edge.
- The breathable padding guarantees better comfort
- It offers a shock-absorbing effect and provides protective cushioning against the weight of the saddle.
The Equipe Microfibre Jumping Saddlecloth is made from cotton and polyester and moisture-wicking padding.
The breathable padding ensures better comfort.
It features the iconic and hugely desirable Equipe logo on both sides of the beautiful saddlecloth.
The purpose of a saddle pad is to:
- reduce moisture and cool the horse’s back.
- reduce pressure on the horse’s back.
- prevent the saddle from slipping and rocking.
- protect the saddle from dirt, sweat, and horsehair.
Natural coloured Microfibre lining that is durable with a reinforced trim around the edge.
The Equipe Microfibre Jumping Saddlecloth has breathable padding that offers a shock-absorbing effect and provides protective cushioning against the weight of the saddle.
If you want to really take your Equipe wardrobe to the next level then you’re going to need the following two things!
Grey Equipe Baseball Cap with logo
Iconic hand logo on one side
Red ‘Equipe’ stitching on the other
Adjustable velcro strap for optimum fit
Multiple ventilation holes
Size: ONE SIZE
To pair it off perfectly just add the Equipe Grooms Backpack!
The Equipe Grooms Versatile Backpack has a handy pocket to place your whip in and a velcro strap to secure it at the top.
The shiny pewter grey ripstop outer is snag-resistant, water-resistant and durable.
Making it a real tough cookie that can deal with whatever the weather has to throw at it.
There are stretch mesh panels and stretch pouch pockets to accommodate odd-shaped items, including your riding helmet.
Two plastic buckles help to keep you riding hat secure when being transported.
There are also ideal positions for carrying any water bottles you may have.
These can be grabbed quickly for when you are in a rush.
So make sure that you go and get yours right now!