- Book a Saddle Fitting
Air Tech Eventing Boots Hind
The Eventing Boots feature an extremely strong Velcro fastening. Quick tip: put some tape around the fastening of the boots to extend their durability.
- Sizes: Medium, Full
- Colours: black, brown
- Air Tech Technology: extremely breathable to avoid overheating
- Knitted lining for comfort
- Shock-absorbing and breathable EVA foam
- TPU hard shell protects against large impact
- Breathable perforated artificial leather on the outside
- Doesn’t absorb water
- Perfect fit, doesn’t slide off or turn
- Strong Velcro fastening
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Medium: 25 cm tall front – 31 cm tall hind – 28 cm circumference
- Full: 27 cm tall front- 33 cm tall hind – 29 cm circumference
This extremely strong and shock absorbing Air Tech Eventing Boot offers the best protection and comfort for your horse during the cross-country. The Air Tech Eventing Boot exists out of 5 layers.
On the inside there is a very breathable knitted lining which ensures a soft feeling against the skin and therefore prevents rubs. This lining also prevents the boot from slipping or turning.
The second layer exists out of 5mm thick EVA foam. This material is extremely light and shock absorbing and offers a lot of stability to the boot as well as your horse’s leg.
This EVA foam is perforated with ventilation holes to allow the heat to escape so the legs don’t overheat.
The third layer is a 2mm thick TPU hard shell that stops the largest impact and prevents penetration from horse shoes or studs.
On the front of the hind leg we added another layer of 5mm thick EVA foam to provide extra protection when touching a jump.
The outer layer is made out of perforated artificial leather.
The tiny ventilation holes prevent the leg from overheating. The material doesn’t absorb water which allows the Air Tech Eventing Boots to maintain their light weight.
Therefore they can enhance the performance and contribute to the comfort of the horse during these long, hard cross-country courses.