- Book a Saddle Fitting
Set Air Tendon & Fetlock boots
Set Boots Deal, combining the Front Boots Air Tendon and the Hind Boots Air.
- Sizes: Full
- Colours: black, brown
- Strong TPU outer shell casing
- Tendon areas reinforced with D3O*
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Velcro closure: easy to handle
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
SKU: 8819088191 Category: HORSE
The Air Tendon and Fetlock Boots have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact, whilst the tendon areas are reinforced with D3O shock absorbing molecules* for ultimate protection.
The tendon area of the boots features intelligent ventilation holes to help prevent legs and tendons overheating, whilst the neoprene lining is also perforated, making these boots incredibly breathable, as well as offering excellent cushioning against the skin.
The Air Fetlock Boot is an ultralight boot with a bonded shell that goes around the entire fetlock. Both boots also feature a higher cut out design than traditional boots to allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area, when the horse is jumping.
Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that the horses are able to flex the knee without interference.
The boots feature an open front with a simple Velcro closure which makes them very easy to handle. These boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). After cleaning these boots you can use our Boots Cleaner which makes them look shiny and brand new!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.