- Book a Saddle Fitting
Kentucky Horsewear Anatomic Short Girth
- Sizes: 55 cm, 60 cm, 65 cm, 70 cm, 75 cm
- Colours: black
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides to equalises pressure
- Strong and firm three double elastics
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Shock absorbing EVA protective inner
- Artificial leather
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with our Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Anatomic Short Girth offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features elastics on both ends to equalise pressure as well as a D-ring to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth. The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The Anatomic girth features a shock absorbing EVA protective inner.
The Anatomic girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather. Very easy and efficient!
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily.
55 cm, 60 cm, 65 cm, 70 cm, 75 cm