- Book a Saddle Fitting
Kentucky Horsewear Sheepskin Anatomic Short Girth
£134.99 – £212.99
- Sizes: 55 cm, 60 cm, 65 cm, 70 cm, 75 cm
- Colours: black, brown
- Anatomically shaped
- Elastics on both sides to equalises pressure
- Strong and firm three double elastics
- D-ring to attach schooling equipment
- Buckle to attach a breastplate to the girth
- Artificial leather
- Set of 2 sheepskin liners: 1 naturel, 1 in same colour as girth
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with our Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
Specially shaped and designed to follow the horse’s natural movement, the Sheepskin Anatomic Short Girth Leather offers both comfort and freedom. It relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
It features elastics on both ends to equalise pressure as well as a D-ring to accommodate schooling equipment and a buckle to attach the breastplate to the girth.
The elastics are very strong and stay firm as they are three double made. The artificial sheepskin is attached to the girth with Velcro and is therefore easy to remove.
The girth comes with a set of two sheepskin liners. The black girth comes with one naturel liner and one black liner, the brown girth with a naturel and a brown one. The Anatomic girth is made out of artificial leather, making it 100% animal-friendly and easy to maintain.
The artificial leather doesn’t take in any dirt, sweat or water and is therefore very durable! It does not change colour and doesn’t get damaged easily. Kentucky Horsewear developed a Tack Cleaner to clean our artificial leather.
Very easy and efficient! The artificial woollen liners are machine washable at 30°, no dryer. The girth is available in black or brown.
55 cm, 60 cm, 65 cm, 70 cm, 75 cm