- Book a Saddle Fitting
Cavalor Bianco Wash 500 ML
- Bottle 500 ml
- A skin-friendly gentle horse shampoo that removes stains.
- Produces an illuminating shine on coats of all colours.
- So-called Silver Shampoos are popular for washing grey horses. The purple or blue pigment reduces yellow shades.
- This is just an optical illusion though, as they do not actually clean the coat as deeply and stubborn stains return.
- Cavalor Bianco Wash has a deep cleaning action that removes persistent stains.
- We don’t rely on illusion!
The Cavalor Bianco Wash 500 ML is a skin-friendly gentle horse shampoo that easily removes stains.
It’s time to say goodbye to the days of scrubbing endlessly to get those stubborn stains away.
We know how stressful it can be when you’re trying to wash your horse (especially those dirty greys).
You’re running late and have spent what seems like a lifetime on the same stain that just isn’t budging.
You no longer have to break your back just to get your horse clean and ready for the show!
YES, it’s true! That feeling of your arms about to fall off is long gone…you’re welcome!
You can do get your horse perfectly clean in record time with no stress and no real effort.
You only need a drop of the Cavalor Bianco Wash 500 ML because it really does go very far.
Are you ready to get rid of those stains you never thought you could shift?
So-called Silver Shampoos are popular for washing grey horses.
The purple or blue pigment reduces yellow shades.
This is just an optical illusion though, as they do not actually clean the coat as deeply and stubborn stains return.
Cavalor Bianco Wash has a deep cleaning action that removes persistent stains.
We don’t rely on illusion!
This truly is the ONLY wash you’ll ever need to get your horse clean.
Once you’ve seen just how quick and easy it is to remove those impossible stains, you’ll thank yourself and never go back.
If you really want your shine to stand out and turn some heads then you’re going to need some Cavalor Star Shine.
If you’d like to find out more about the amazing Bianco Wash then click HERE
There you can view some of the studies and key ingredients.