- Book a Saddle Fitting
Cavalor Ice Clay 4KG / 8KG
£45.00 – £79.00
- CAVALOR Ice Clay is a poultice enriched with natural products, essential oils, and minerals.
- The essential oils in Cavalor Ice Clay appear to have calming and analgesic properties.
- These assets might help reduce swelling.
- Cavalor Ice Clay slowly cools down stressed tendons.
The Cavalor Ice Clay 4KG / 8KG is a poultice enriched with natural products, essential oils, and minerals.
These essential oils in Cavalor Ice Clay appear to have calming and analgesic properties and might help to reduce swelling.
The Cavalor Ice Clay 4KG / 8KG slowly cools down stressed tendons.
Fast Cooling: Apply Cavalor Ice clay in a thick layer on the affected leg. Let Cavalor Ice Clay dry completely.
The clay can be removed by using a hard brush and the legs should be sprinkled with cold water until Cavalor Ice Clay has disappeared.
Slow Cooling: Apply Cavalor Ice Clay on the tendon and put a wet paper around the layer of Cavalor Ice Clay.
Wind bandages around the paper.
Slow cooling will produce a warming affect – the so-called “warm and wet compress effect.”
The legs of your horse are critical -and it’s up to us as riders and horse owners to monitor them daily and notice any changes.
After exercise, you have a minimum of three things to do to your horse’s legs!
- Pick your horse’s hooves.
- Check legs for swelling, abnormal or localized heat, lumps, bumps, scrapes, cuts, scratches.
- Make sure the tendons come back to a pre-workout condition (temperature and cleanliness).
Did you know that this product is also available as an 8 KG tub?
If you’re looking to cool down your horse’s body then the only thing you’ll need is the Cavalor CoolSens 500 ML.
This is a fantastic cooling wash that’s available in 500 ML or 2L.
Your horse will really thank you for it!
If you’d like to find out more about the Cavalor Ice Clay click HERE
There you can view some of the studies and key ingredients.
4 KG, 8 KG