- Book a Saddle Fitting
La Baule hind boots
The La Baule boots are a small and ultralight fetlock boot with a single Velcro closure.
- Sizes: Full
- Colours: black, brown
- Bonded shell
- Single Velcro Loop closure
- Strike zone filled with D3O shock absorption*
- Higher cut to bring back the natural jumping skills
- Breathable neoprene
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The La Baule boots are a small and ultralight fetlock boot with a single Velcro closure. The boot is formed as a bonded shell which is filled with D3O intelligent molecules* but with an open front. It also features ventilation holes and perforated neoprene lining that prevents the legs from overheating.
The boot is higher than the other ones which results in a better action of the hind legs on the jumps, while still ensuring a natural balance. It brings back the natural jumping skills for a perfect balance in the body and is very comfortable for the horse.
It also protects the hind fetlock joints from brushing when jumping.
Easy to handle and easy to maintain as these boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). Bring back the shiny look with our Boots Cleaner!
They have been designed in conjunction with leading International Show Jumpers and grooms and test results, sales and feedbacks have proven that Kentucky Horsewear has again found a state of the art and technological hind boot to improve the balance of the horse while jumping.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.