- Book a Saddle Fitting
- Electrolytes (potassium, chloride, sodium) combined with water help rehydrate the horse.
- When the horse sweats heavily a lot of electrolytes are lost.
- This causes the muscle cells to work more slowly, hampering muscle contraction.
- In turn this may lead to weakness and muscle cramps.
- After heavy exercise and sweating it is crucial to restore the electrolyte balance to normal as soon as possible.
- For best effect you should feed within 1 hour of the effort.
- The horse must always have fresh water available.
- Cavalor Electroliq Balance has a pleasant taste that encourages the horse to eat it.
- The liquid form is a practical alternative to other supplements, which are mostly in powder form. By using a liquid you ensure nothing is left at the bottom of the manger.
- Apple Flavour
During competitions you may use Cavalor Energy Booster (paste in tubes), containing electrolytes as well as additional B-vitamins and amino acids.
Feeding Rate Information
|Feeding Rate||30 – 50 ml|
|Pack Size||1000 ml|
|Pack Lasts||20 – 30 applications|
|Max Daily Rate||100 ml per day|
|Delivery||In feed or drinking water|