- Book a Saddle Fitting
The Moonboots Max offers outstanding lightweight protection with D3O intelligent molecules within the strike zones.
- Sizes: Full
- Colours: black, brown
- Maximum protection, minimum weight
- Strike zones with D3O shock absorption*
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Unique Velcro and loop fastening for easy fit and fastening
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The Moonboots Max are a larger but still ultralight version of the Moonboots that goes around the entire fetlock but with an open front and a double Velcro loop strap. The boot protects the hind fetlock joints from brushing when jumping.
The Moonboots Max offers outstanding lightweight protection with D3O intelligent molecules* within the strike zones. Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the bonded shell is made of an extremely light yet strong TPU which helps to protect against impacts.
It also features ventilation holes and perforated neoprene lining to prevent the legs from overheating.
They have been designed in conjunction with leading International Show Jumpers as there was still something missing on the market. The boot is higher which results in a better action of the hind legs on the jumps while still ensuring a natural balance.
Easy to handle and easy to wash as the boots sustain the washing process at 30° (no dryer) and keep their shiny look with our Boots Cleaner!
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.